Table Tennis Club Information
The nets are up!
The paddles are ready!
The “ping” . . . “pong” can be heard!
The smiles and joking have started!
Challenges are flying!
And another session of the Solera Table Tennis Club has begun.
The Table Tennis Club is one of the newer clubs in Solera and membership in the club provides exercise, fun, humorous competition, and goodwill to all that attend. This club encourages beginners, intermediates, women, and men players to join this active and enjoyable group.
If you haven’t played Table Tennis recently, join this club and find:
• assistance for beginners/new members,
• larger and plastic (not celluloid anymore) ping-pong balls,
• equipment that picks up the floor-scattered ping-pong balls,
• carbon fiber paddles,
• paddles and plastic balls provided, and
• good company of other Solera residents.
This Club meets 3 times a week: Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday
8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Click on an image to view a full-sized photo.
For additional information contact:
Steve Reed (309) 696-5311